May was a bit of a slow month. Between wrapping up final tasks at my previous company and being on vacation for 10 days, working time was somewhat limited.
Here are the major milestones accomplished in May:
- Launched the Demo Trigger allowing users to test the trigger functionality
- Hooked in Twitter
- Alpha launched to 6 users
- Added Google Search trends to the Trending page
- Increased the number of triggers
- Twitter Trends
- Google Search Trends
- Dynamic Interval Scheduling (DIS)
I’m particularly interested to see how people like the DIS trigger. Messing around with competitor’s tools, I found it very hard to set up a posting schedule that cascades content out so I wanted to make that a very simple part of Cloud Campaign. This is what the setup looks like:
- Days since launch: 41 (since April 19th)
- Page Views: 1378
- Unique Visitors: 437
- Subscribers: 34
- Conversion Rate: 7.78%
The pageviews are particularly interesting because as you see when I was in Hawaii, there was a traffic drop off. It just goes to show that in the early days, it requires a lot of work and attention to get a new site out there.
Planning for a mid-June beta launch. Check your emails for an invitation when the time comes around. But for now, back to work. And covfefe. Time to drink more covfefe.