This article will step you through the process of creating and configuring your first Facebook business page.
Choose the category that best fits your business, likely Local Business or Company, Organization, Institution
3. Choose a subcategory and type in your company’s name, then hit ‘Get Started’
4. Brand your page and add information about your company
- Add a profile picture. This should be your company’s logo. Ideally a square logo with a background.
- Add a ‘cover photo’. This can advertise a current promotion, express your company’s slogan, or simply be a picture that represents your business.
- Click ‘+ Add a Button’ to configure your CTA or Call To Action. CTAs are how your visitors are redirected outside of Facebook to your actual site. If your company is SaaS application such as Cloud Campaign, you may want to select the ‘Use App’ option.
- Add company details such as website, email, and info under the ‘About’ tab in the left nav bar
5. That’s it! Share the page with your Facebook friends and begin posting as an admin.
Did you find this post helpful? Subscribe for more posts like this in the future.