July was feature packed. Building off of last month’s mantra, “create more value than you capture”, I’ve been working towards getting the most functionality out of platform as possible.
Some of the major milestones for July were:
- We reached 100 subscribers and just shy of 100 triggers created
- Added support for LinkedIn and Facebook personal accounts
- Weather trigger
- Activity feed search and sort capability
- ‘Get Started’ checklist and formal setup wizard
- Weekly trigger
- Ability to edit triggers
- GIF support
- Growth hack tools – website performance tracker
- Trend recommendations by finding similar terms
- Trigger recommendations based of company profile
- Ability to send triggers to others
- Time since inception: 3 months (April 19th)
- Time since Beta launch: 1 month (June 26th)
- Page Views: 3104 (+30.9%)
- Unique Visitors: 1147 (+45%)
- Subscribers: 141 (+42%)
- Conversion Rate for the month: 10.37% (-43%)
- Customers: 56 (+55%)
- Triggers Created: 97 (+83%)
- Customer Conversion: 39.7%
- Facebook: $14.99
- Google AdWords: $24.54
- CTR: 1.02%
The main focus for July was finding pain points and broken parts of the funnel, as well as adding new features to increase the value proposition. Transferring my attention from finding new customers to this, subsequently lead to a major decline in incoming traffic.
Now that most of the kinks have been worked out, I’m hoping to begin driving more traffic in August.
Opening the platform publicly and adding analytics.