YouTube can be a very lucrative marketing channel if you’re able to attract enough subscribers and viewers. You can either generate revenue directly from the platform or use it as a form of content marketing to drive more traffic to your own site and raise awareness for your product.
Once you get a handful of followers, they tend to snowball. But, it can be tough to get those initial followers if you’re starting from zero.
Using these 2 simple steps, you can begin growing your YouTube channel and generating more revenue.
1. Get the channel’s RSS feed
Visit your YouTube channel and copy the Channel ID from the URL.
Paste the channel ID into this link:
2. Create an Auto Import Source
1. Create a Cloud Campaign account if you haven’t already. It starts with a free 30-day trial.
2. Navigate to Auto Import or Click Here.
3. Click ‘New Source‘ then enter the URL from step 1 as the RSS Feed.
4. Check ‘Post New Content as It’s Added‘ to automatically post to social media everytime you add a new video. Choose the accounts you want to publish to.
5. Import all of your existing videos
6. Schedule your existing videos to be posted. Any new videos will automatically be posted to social media.